We are on a journey to build a company and fuel growth through ideas and smart data. We want to take part in changing and improving daily life for our clients and we are looking for our great Customer Loyalty & Insight Specialist who will work to develop, improve, and strengthen Bisnodes’ premium customers relationships.
- Coordinating and executing regular activities of customer education
- Supporting active usage of solutions
- Creating optimal usage guidelines for users
- Ensuring overall client satisfaction to establish long term relationship
- Creating insight about customers for lead generation
- Active involvement in renewal and supporting new sales activities
- Executing all needed back office support for usage, renewal and documentation (for example: contracts, offering, legal statements)
- Involvement in creation of account plans & marketing activities
You and your experience
As a person – you bring high energy, perfect communication skills and you see the joy in working in an international environment. We are looking for a candidate with:
- At least 2 year of professional experience in similar position (ideally as customer care or sales)
- Fluent English communication (both written and oral)
- Proactiveness, excellent organization skill and accuracy
- Strong communication skill
- Customer orientation and service mindset
- Readiness to go extra mile and work on self-development
- career advancement opportunity
- working in diverse and multiculture and dynamic team
- opportunity to gain experience in international company
- competitive compensation package
- effective onboarding program
- fulltime employment
- flexible working environment
Your next move
Bisnode is about enabling smart decisions. It’s time for you to make yours! For questions, reach out to Fanny Palicz (firstname.lastname@example.org).
About Bisnode – a Dun & Bradstreet Company
For nearly two decades, Bisnode and Dun & Bradstreet have jointly enabled our clients’ competitive edge with the provision of market-leading data and analytics. Bisnode is now a Dun & Bradstreet company, marking the start of a new chapter as one company.
Our passionate and curious employees collaborate to use analytics and scoring models to predict customer behavior, deliver remarkable insights, and ultimately find innovative solutions to enduring problems. Working at Bisnode – a Dun & Bradstreet Company, you are part of the transformation of data and digitalization that our society – and our company - is undergoing. We are convinced that being part of a leading and forward-looking team here will challenge and develop you and your career.